You may contact the clinic for an appointment during business hours on
My email address is:
Or you may use the Email Form (but please ring for an appointment).
The clinic is located at 4 Willis Lane, Hampton. This location is in commercial premises at the base of the Lido apartments, facing the carpark at the rear of Safeway and within 50m of Hampton Station (the Sandringham bound side).
Here is an interactive map of the new location of 4 Willis Lane, Hampton:
If you need to see me after hours and have registered with the clinic, please call the clinic; calls will transfer to my mobile. The After Hours Locum Service can be contacted on 13-SICK; the service visits after hours and doctors bulk bill. Its now called the ‘National Home Doctor Service’. A third after hours option, available on Sundays only, is the After Hours GP clinic at Sandringham Hospital.
In cases of Accident or Emergency, it may be preferable to attend at one of the following hospitals which have 24 hour Emergency Departments:
- Sandringham Hospital ED: 193 Bluff Rd Sandringham (a public hospital; it is a General Hospital but is now affiliated with Royal Women’s Hospital for Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Alfred Hospital ED: Cnr Commercial Rd & Punt Rd, Prahran (public)
- Royal Children’s Hospital ED: Cnr Gatehouse St & Flemington Rd, Parkville (public)
- Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital ED: Cnr Gisborne St & Victoria Pde, East Melbourne
(public; for any urgent Eye, Ear, Throat and Nose problem)
- Cabrini Hospital ED: 183 Wattletree Rd, Malvern
(a Private Hospital: note significant fees may be involved for ED attendance; please phone 9508 1222 for more information)